- The March 15 selection of Classics Book Discussion at Eva Perry Regional Library is Tuesday, March 15th at 1:15 pm is Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen. In early nineteenth-century England, a spirited young woman copes with the suit of a snobbish gentleman, as well as the romantic entanglements of her four sisters. The group meets at 1:15 pm. Please sign up at 387-2100. Copies of the book are available at the Adult Services desk. Programs
- St. Patrick's Day is almost here. We celebrate it every year, but what do most of us really know about Ireland? Join Dr. Robert Desmond at Eva Perry Regional Library for "A Little Bit of Ireland" on Monday, March 14 at 7 pm.
Dr. Desmond will entertain with a bit of history, literature and music of the Emerald Isle, his family's birthplace. Join us by calling Adult Services at 387-2100.
- Learn how to "Create a Wildlife Habitat in your Backyard" with Guest Speaker Janet Morley, Habitat Steward and WCPL Librarian on Tuesday, March 15 at 7 pm.
The evening will include an interactive discussion on both the National Wildlife Federation’s certification requirements and a presentation on library and internet resources to assist in the process.
The program will cover the requirements of offering food, water, shelter, and sustainable gardening practices. Please call the Adult Services desk to register at 387-2100.
- Disney lovers will want to join Theme-Parkeologists George and Andrew Taylor on Saturday, March 19 at 2 pm at Eva Perry Regional Library.
These super-Disney aficionados maintain their website at imaginerding.com and have the inside scoop on all things Disney!
Enrich your vacation plans with input from the experts. Please call 387-2100 to reserve your spot. Teen Programs
- Wii Party for Teens--Play Rock Band and Rayman Raving Rabbits, Thursday, March 10 from 6:30-8:00 pm. Grades 6-12. To register call 387-2100
- The New Policeman Book Discussion, Friday, March 18, 4:15-5:15 pm. Grades 6-12. No registration necessary.
- Teen Poetry Slam and Hot Chocolate, Thursday, March 24 from 6:30-8 pm. Grades 6-12. Please call 387-2100 to register and for reading guidelines.