3 July 2021 05:30 GMT
The storm will have a maximum wind speed of 120 kmph and a gust of 138 kmph.
Hurricane Elsa, which formed in the Atlantic this Thursday, hit Barbados, Saint Lucia, Martinique and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, which are part of the Windward Islands in the eastern Caribbean, on Friday.
On the way to the northwest, the hurricane will have stable winds of 120 km / h and winds of 138 km / h. power cut And destruction in wrecked territories. In the videos shared by users, you can see that in some places wind can knock down trees and damage buildings. According to the pictures, the most severe damage was in Barbados.
- Tropical storm and hurricane conditions are possible in some parts of the south Spanish This Saturday.
- Tropical storm conditions are possible Jamaica Saturday night begins.
- The Heavy rain Elsa is expected in the Windward Islands and South Leeward Islands this Friday.
- Rain will also affect Puerto Rico Friday through Saturday, and Saturday and Sunday south of Hispaniola and Jamaica. It is possible Floods and landslides.
- Cuba, the Turks and parts of the Caicos Islands and the Bahamas are at risk of wind and rain damage until early next week.